Terms & ConditionsRead this page carefully before continuing
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “T&C”) carefully before using https://www.yourcreativemedia.com (“Website”), owned by Your Creative Media, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these T&C. This T&C apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website and its Contents. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the T&C, then you may not access the Website or its Contents.
Our Website allows you to post, link, comment, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material. You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, affiliate links or anything considered unconducive to an open and productive discussion.
Website Use and Consent
Membership and/or Registration may be required to access certain content. In such a case, you will need to register and obtain an account and password. When you register, the information you provide to us during the registration process will help us in offering content, customer service, network management and other services. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account. You may not transfer your account to any other person(s), and you may not use anyone else’s account at any time.
By purchasing any goods or service made available through the Website or its Contents (“Purchase”), you agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so or for whom you have obtained the express consent to provide their name, address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Website or its Content. You agree to use the Website and its Content for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only and not for speculative, false, fraudulent, or illegal purposes.
You must use the Website and its Content for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use the Website or its Content in any of the following ways:
- For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offense or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity.
- To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing, threatening, objectionable, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringing of any intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise injure others.
- To send, negatively impact, or infect our Website or its Content with software viruses or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam, whether intended or not.
- You will not post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libelous content or information.
- You will not cause annoyance, inconvenience, needless anxiety, impersonate any third party or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your contributions.
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our Website or its Content in a way that is not in compliance with these T&C or any other agreement with us.
- Children under the age of 13 may not register for an Account or register or purchase Courses.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Website and its Content is property solely owned by us and/or our affiliates or licensors unless otherwise noted, and it is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. If you view, purchase or access our Website or any of its Content, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only.
The trademarks and logos displayed on our Website or its Content are trademarks belonging to us unless otherwise indicated. Any use including framing, meta-tags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our written permission. All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
Personal Responsibility and Assumption of Risk
As a Licensee, you agree that you are using your own judgment in using our Website and its Content and you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. You agree and understand that you assume all risks and no results are guaranteed in any way related to this Website and/or any of its Content. This Website and its Content are merely to provide you with education and tools to help you make your own decisions for yourself. You are solely responsible for your actions, decisions, and results based on the use, misuse or non-use of this Website or any of its Content.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to terminate, suspend or refuse your access to our Website and its Content immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Website or Content affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you in these T&C with respect to the Website and its Content will still apply now and in the future, even after termination by you or us. If you have any questions about these T&C, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: May 22, 2017